Happy Hour Slot Tournament
Participation in this tournament (including any and all components thereof, the “Tournament”) is subject to the general terms and conditions and specific terms conditions set forth below (the “Rules”). By participating in the Tournament, participants agree to be bound by the Rules, which agreement constitutes a binding agreement between participant, on the one hand, and Sky Warrior Bahamas Limited (“Baha Mar”), on the other hand.
Section A: General Terms and Conditions
- All participants (i) must be eighteen (18) years of age or older; (ii) must not be prohibited from gaming or entering the Baha Mar Casino and/or the Baha Mar Resort by law or for any other reason; (iii) must not be (a) an employee of Baha Mar, CTF BM Operations Ltd., Perfect Luck Assets Limited, their respective hotel managers, or of the foregoing entities’ parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or successor companies (collectively, the “Entities”); or (b) a Household Member or Immediate Family Member of such employee. A “Household Member” shall mean a person who shares the same residence as an employee of any of the Entities. An “Immediate Family Member” shall mean a parent, step-parent, child, stepchild, sibling, step-sibling, or spouse of any of the foregoing; (iv) must not be entered into certain self-limit, self-exclusion, and/or dissociated persons program in any jurisdiction (or otherwise prohibited from participating by applicable law); and (v) must agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees (as defined herein) from any and all liability for any loss or damage of any kind to person or property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Tournament.
- Reservation of Rights; Void Where Prohibited Baha Mar reserves the right to suspend, modify, or cancel the Tournament or the Rules in its sole discretion. Baha Mar has the right to modify the eligibility requirements for the Tournament at any time during the Tournament. The Tournament is subject to all applicable laws and regulations of The Bahamas and is void where prohibited by law.
- Prohibition on Transfer The components of the Tournament may not be exchanged, sold, or transferred. No substitutions shall be made for any component of the Tournament.
- Responsible Responsible Gaming – It’s Your Best Bet. Call or text +1.800.522.4700.
- Travel to The Bahamas. Visit bahamar.com for protocols and travel documentation requirements. The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism and Aviation recommends all travelers to regularly check for updates on protocols. For full details on the latest updates, protocols, and regulations, please visit opm.gov.bs and Bahamas.com/TravelUpdates.
Section B: Specific Terms and Conditions
- In addition to fulfillment of the General Terms and Conditions contained herein, in order to be eligible to participate in the Tournament, each participant (a) must be a member of Club Blu; and (b) must register for the Tournament.
- Tournament Schedule and Registration. The Tournament will be held every Friday from 6:00 pm Eastern Time to 10:00 pm Eastern Time beginning March 3 , 2023 and ending 15. Dezember 2023 (the “Tournament Period”). Each Friday during the Tournament Period shall be deemed a “Tournament Day”. Participants may register for each Tournament Day at the Tournament area on the Casino floor from 6:00 pm to 9:55 pm Eastern Time on the Tournament Day. Substitute/proxy players are prohibited. Participants may not join a session once it has already begun. Baha Mar may, but shall not be obligated to, assign the Participant to the next available session. Participants must show valid photo identification to register for the Tournament.
- Tournament Rounds and Sessions. The Tournament will take place at 10 slot machines, designated by Baha Mar located on the main gaming floor of the Baha Mar Casino, across from the Club Blu Rewards Desk. The Tournament will consist of one round. There may be multiple sessions in a round. Participants may only participate in one session in a Tournament Day. Each session will consist of up to 10 Participants. The total number of sessions is dependent on the total number of Participants. Baha Mar reserves the right to determine the number of sessions in each round and the number of Participants in each Each session shall be two minutes long. Participants will be assigned to a session at the time they register for the Tournament. Slot machine assignments will be determined randomly by Baha Mar prior to the commencement of each session. Baha Mar management may, in its sole discretion, adjust session or machine assignments.
- Tournament Play. During each session, Participants will be given two minutes to accumulate points. At the conclusion of the two-minute session, the slot machines will lock, finalizing each Participant’s score. After each session, each Participant’s name and session number will be electronically recorded.
- Slot Machine Malfunction. If a machine to which a Participant has been assigned malfunctions, it is the Participant’s responsibility to immediately bring it to the attention of the Tournament Supervisor. If the Tournament Supervisor determines that there has been a slot machine malfunction, the Participant shall have their session and score invalidated and that Participant will enter the next full two- minute session at a different slot If the Tournament Supervisor determines that a slot machine malfunction has not occurred, the Participant’s score will be recorded. The decision of the Tournament Supervisor is final.
- Tournament The total prize pool is $100 in Free Slot Play and a Splash Kit Bundle. The top participant with the highest score on each Tournament Day will receive the prize outlined below. Prizes are non-transferable.
# of Winners
Total Value in Prizes (FSP)
$100,00 Free Slot Play and one Splash Kit Bundle
- In the event of a tie for the 1st place position, the free slot play prize amount will be divided equally between the winning Participants tied for 1st place. By way of example, if there is a tie between two Participants for 1st place then the prize amount for 1st place will be divided equally between the two Participants. Each Participant would receive $50 in free slot play [$100/2 = $50]. Each tied Participant will also receive one Baha Mar Casino branded beach towel and one Splash Kit.
- Winner Announcements. The name of the Tournament winner for each Tournament Day will be displayed at the Club Blu Rewards Desk at 10:30pm Eastern Time on each Tournament Day.
- Free Slot Play Distributions. Free slot play prize will be posted automatically to the winning Participant’s Club Blu account approximately thirty minutes following the announcement of the winner. Free Slot Play is valid 180 days following the date it is posted to the Participant’s Club Blu account, following which it will automatically expire. Free slot play has no cash value and may not be converted to cash.
- Splash Kit Bundle Distributions. Splash Kit Bundles will be distributed at the Club Blu Rewards Desk. Each Splash Kit Bundle includes two Baha Mar Casino branded beach towels and one Splash Kit. Splash Kit includes a small bag, a pair of sunglasses, a power bank, a waterproof phone case and a beach ball.